My life as a cosplayer is complete - the creator of the mini series that I cosplay from shared my most recent post! He shares maybe one-three posts from other people each week, rarely cosplayers. I was so unbelievably shocked when I opened his story and saw my face there! My notifications were going absolutely bonkers for the rest of the day.
I hope it's not annoying that I talk about my hobbies so much (cosplay in particular). It's quite literally the one thing that got me through the pandemic - it gave me a chance to express, to practice a new talent (I've improved my makeup techniques significantly over the past 10 months), and, most importantly, I've made many new friends online that I would have never known. The internet is such a useful tool, especially during a time where we can't physically meet new people.
Comments
Post a Comment