Top 10 Media
1. À Ta Merci (Music Album by Fishbach)
2. Monty Python and the Holy Grail (Movie)
3. Le Petit Prince (Book by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
4. Off (Video game by Mortis Ghost)
5. My Hero Academia (Anime and Manga by Kōhei Horikoshi)
6. Spirited Away (Movie by Hayao Miyazaki)
7. God's Hand (Music Album by Hot Sugar)
8. Heikala (Art account on Instagram)
9. About Pam (Youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3B6ock7gHs&index=39&list=WL )
10. This picture of my sister putting 13 garlic knots in her mouth which is easily my most favorite picture that I have of her (she gave me permission to share). I consider it art so I hope this counts in my top 10 media list.
1 Technology/Platform I like: I loved having Spotify premium this past year. I think it is a great platform for people who don't believe they have talent in creating because creating playlists is something so easy but can be very personable. I create playlists for my friends shaped around their interests and I enjoy having access to a significant amount of music. I think this could be useful in a future classroom because I want to have music involved in my classroom and I want to show students that they can be creative in a way they might not have thought of before (I never thought that I would be so devoted to making playlists and now it's one of my passions).
1. À Ta Merci (Music Album by Fishbach)
2. Monty Python and the Holy Grail (Movie)
3. Le Petit Prince (Book by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
4. Off (Video game by Mortis Ghost)
5. My Hero Academia (Anime and Manga by Kōhei Horikoshi)
6. Spirited Away (Movie by Hayao Miyazaki)
7. God's Hand (Music Album by Hot Sugar)
8. Heikala (Art account on Instagram)
9. About Pam (Youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3B6ock7gHs&index=39&list=WL )
10. This picture of my sister putting 13 garlic knots in her mouth which is easily my most favorite picture that I have of her (she gave me permission to share). I consider it art so I hope this counts in my top 10 media list.
1 Technology/Platform I like: I loved having Spotify premium this past year. I think it is a great platform for people who don't believe they have talent in creating because creating playlists is something so easy but can be very personable. I create playlists for my friends shaped around their interests and I enjoy having access to a significant amount of music. I think this could be useful in a future classroom because I want to have music involved in my classroom and I want to show students that they can be creative in a way they might not have thought of before (I never thought that I would be so devoted to making playlists and now it's one of my passions).
Comments
Post a Comment